Tune-in to C-SPAN on Saturday, May 7 from 9:15 - 10:00am ET as teachers Dan Larsen and Andrew Conneen from Adlai E. Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, Illinois join us for our annual program to help A.P. Government and Politics students around the country prepare for their upcoming exam.
Dan and Andrew will discuss the exam, preview sample questions, and make suggestions as to what students should be studying. They will also respond to student questions via telephone, email, and social media.
Phone lines will open to students only:
- 202-748-8000 Eastern/Central
- 202-748-8001 Mountain/Pacific
Students can also Tweet their questions using the hashtag #APCram4Ex or email email@example.com
Previous Cram for the Exam programs are also available here:
C-SPAN Classroom is delighted to offer our new 2016 Electoral College Map poster – FREE and available only to C-SPAN Classroom Members. This colorful 44" x 44" poster can jumpstart discussion and a variety of lessons on a wide range of subject matters and grade levels as you teach about the 2016 presidential election.
To reserve your copy, simply click here.
The poster is FREE of charge to C-SPAN Classroom members
Limit of one poster per member and only available to members residing in the U.S. and territories).
Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Features of the 2016 Electoral Map poster include:
- State electoral votes that reflect the 2010 census
- State abbreviations for easy identification
- States' electoral numbers color-coded to reflect the 2012 election results
- Locations of the 2016 Republican and Democratic Conventions
- The history of the election results since 1900 including electoral and popular votes
- Inset maps showing the electoral results since 1992
- Asterisks denoting Maine and Nebraska as district method states instead of winner-take-all