Our Bell Ringers are designed to enhance social studies curriculums using C-SPAN programming. Each Bell Ringer features a short video clip along with a brief summary, key vocabulary terms, and related discussion questions. Use these resources with your students to introduce a topic, as a classroom activity, or as a homework assignment.
New Bell Ringers
C-SPAN Classroom is delighted to offer our new 2016 Electoral College Map poster – FREE and available only to C-SPAN Classroom Members. This colorful 44" x 44" poster can jumpstart discussion and a variety of lessons on a wide range of subject matters and grade levels as you teach about the 2016 presidential election.
To reserve your copy, simply click here.
The poster is FREE of charge to C-SPAN Classroom members
Limit of one poster per member and only available to members residing in the U.S. and territories).
Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Features of the 2016 Electoral Map poster include:
- State electoral votes that reflect the 2010 census
- State abbreviations for easy identification
- States' electoral numbers color-coded to reflect the 2012 election results
- Locations of the 2016 Republican and Democratic Conventions
- The history of the election results since 1900 including electoral and popular votes
- Inset maps showing the electoral results since 1992
- Asterisks denoting Maine and Nebraska as district method states instead of winner-take-all