Our Bell Ringers are designed to enhance social studies curriculums using C-SPAN programming. Each Bell Ringer features a short video clip along with a brief summary, key vocabulary terms, and related discussion questions. Use these resources with your students to introduce a topic, as a classroom activity, or as a homework assignment.
New Bell Ringers
C-SPAN Classroom is delighted to offer our new 2016 Electoral College Map poster – FREE and available only to C-SPAN Classroom Members. This colorful 44" x 44" poster can jumpstart discussion and a variety of lessons on a wide range of subject matters and grade levels as you teach about the 2016 presidential election.
To reserve your copy, simply click here.
The poster is FREE of charge to C-SPAN Classroom members
Limit of one poster per member and only available to members residing in the U.S. and territories.
Depending on the date of your order, please allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery.
All orders received from March 14 through May 24 were mailed on June 6, 2016. Our next scheduled mailing will be the first week of August.
Features of the 2016 Electoral Map poster include:
- State electoral votes that reflect the 2010 census
- State abbreviations for easy identification
- States' electoral numbers color-coded to reflect the 2012 election results
- Locations of the 2016 Republican and Democratic Conventions
- The history of the election results since 1900 including electoral and popular votes
- Inset maps showing the electoral results since 1992
- Asterisks denoting Maine and Nebraska as district method states instead of winner-take-all